1 January 2001

My Conversion, What God told me & Drug Education

I was not brought up in a Christian home, God and Christianity was as much a reality to me growing up as Santa Clause being real is. There was no understanding, comprehension or thought about God or Christianity that’s how dead to me the truth was.

I was thrown out of home and onto the streets when I was 15 so I had to learn to survive in that world very quickly, you either sink or swim. I sank and swam at the same time in the process of learning and getting to grips with how to live life whilst as a boy growing up in this crazy new world that I found myself living in, life on the streets, living the street life, with the other people who were further down the ‘street’ path than me.

As a vulnerable adolescent it is very easy to get mixed up in dark things whilst on the streets learning about life and having to survive. Once you do learn, this new reality then becomes your new ‘path in life’ your career path. Most teenagers get into a working career or continue studying which is their new path in life once they leave high school and enter into adulthood, whilst others like me are forced into, and have no other choice but to carve out their career path into adulthood on the streets. For good or for bad we are each born into different lives with different situations, with different consequences and have to deal with it, and in the process hopefully not make too big a mistake that is irreversible, this is just the nature of life and creation. We are born, given a chance at living a life and then we die. On one side of scale you have the likes of David Beckham who has been blessed with every earthly possession someone could want and then on the middle of the scale you have someone like Charles Bronson who made his mistakes as a boy and has ended up spending almost 30 years incarcerated at Her Majesties Pleasure in solitary confinement and then at the other end of the scale you have someone born completely disabled with a completely different quality of life to all of us. Different people living in the same world just born into different situations, with different paths before them and with different consequences on those paths – God still Loves all of us equally – This is just the nature of life.

I was living in what by the world standards people would say is the darkness, bound by the consequences of my actions due to the ‘path’ in life that I was placed on as a boy. This was my life journey and the daily path that I was living, walking and carving out for myself, with the future set before me, until one day I had a divine encounter with Jesus.

People who do not believe in Jesus or who do not understand will not be able to grasp this point, all I can say is please don’t switch off because of this fact and at some point I will explain what happened and what I mean.

This divine encounter and revelation stopped me dead in my tracks; the Light from heaven had shone upon me, exposing my living hell and the darkness that I was bound into.

In the light of this revelation that I had just had, I had absolutely no alternative but to re-evaluate the dark path that I was on, my dark misguided journey in life up to that point and now my future path and journey.

I was born again, dead to the old me, with the dark path and journey I was walking and alive into a new me with a new path that shone brightly. I can truly say that I was now alive where as before I was dead just existing, living and surviving in this dark human existence.

When I had my divine encounter I was given revelation from Jesus, again some people will not understand or grasp this point because you do not understand or have any comprehension of the God dynamic to life, but bear with me because I can prove this point.

I was very well known within the local community due to the darkness which was my life. The vast majority of people throughout the community have absolutely no understanding or concept of who or what God is so when they heard about my conversion to Christianity which became front page news in the local paper their minds had no way of understanding it or taking it in, so the way their minds rationalised it was by saying that I had lost the plot (gone mad) or that I was trying to use this as a ploy to get off of a criminal charge. None, other than the Christians in the community could accept it for what is was, an act of God, a sinner turning around and repenting.

I walked into the local Church in 1999 and when the Pastor realised I was the one from the front page of the local paper he was amazed and said he had someone for me to meet. It turned out that I knew his son very well; we had gone to the same high school was in the same year and were in some of the same classes, so his son knew me very well. When he had seen the newspaper article he could not believe it because he knew the old me and what I was like but it was true, God had chosen to set me free and reveal the truth to me.

If you had of known the old me then you also would never have believed this transformation to be true, this is why people thought I had lost the plot or it was a ploy, but it was true; Jesus had set me free from the darkness and birthed me into the light of His Kingdom.

I then crossed paths with several people who have now become good friends of mine that I never knew before God brought us together, who come from similar backgrounds to me who also had divine encounters and conversion experiences at the same time as mine. These are several of my witnesses to what Jesus told me – This was all back in 1999

The pastor of the church that I started attending in 1999 where I knew his son, cannot deny what I told him had been told too me. I spoke several things to him and to my witnesses, but this format is not the place to speak all of it, but what I did say was that war is coming and we must prepare for it. This was immediately rejected as if I was wrong, that this way of thinking was wrong and basically what would I know this young little street urchin. I was subsequently rejected from the Church, not literally but through friction and because of other reasons I left, but I never rejected Jesus from my life and continued walking my life with the revelation that Almighty God was real, had chosen me, spoken to me so I stood before Him.

He who is without sin cast the first stone!

I could not deny what Jesus had told me in 1998 and the people who I told in 1999 cannot deny either.

I saw life now with completely new eyes, my outlook contained a divine revelation of the future based on what had been told too me. I knew that a war with the Islamic world was coming and I also knew that it was coming to the streets of where I lived. I knew personally from my living experiences that from within Fortress Bury Park there is a paramilitary army of foot soldiers on the ground that are pumping their Heroin out into our communities using this as a weapon of war against our societies, destroying our young people, destroying our communities and making themselves extremely wealthy in the process.

I have friends who are dead, friends whose lives are ruined and friends recovering so I know from first hand experience what is happening

The Church did not want to know so what could I do?

I knew that the biggest threat to the ‘young people’ in our communities was the army of Pakistani Moslems from Bury Park who were pumping their Heroin out in the community. This trade in Heroin brings nothing but death and devastation to those caught up in it. Those trading in this chemical know this ‘fact’ that is why it is quite obvious what is happening on the streets with this highly ‘addictive’ deadly drug considering it comes direct from the poppy fields of Afghanistan, is controlled by Al Qaeda and is a commodity being used on the ground by the Pakistani Moslems from within Fortress Bury Park - Luton. It is as a double edged sword in the hands of those conducting Jihad against the infidel, it is killing our youth, breaking down our British society and making them vast amounts of black market money in the process which they then turn back into furthering and fighting their Jihad against us.

Win Win situation with Heroin in the hands of Al Qaeda.

I knew what God had told me and shown me, but at that stage there was not much I could do but pray. This I did, and God then opened up doors for me to go into local schools to educate school children to the threat and dangers of street drugs. I needed money to survive so applied and received a loan from the Princes Trust so as to be able to set up a small business to keep me financially afloat, and then I started doing drug education lessons in local schools.

I did this for about 4 years with an ‘excellent’ and highly respected school liaison Police officer, and also on my own independently, completely on a voluntary basis. I never once took any payment for my efforts in educating young people to the dangers of street drugs in schools, in my mind as I stood before Almighty God, money was not the issue or the reason for me doing the work, doing what was right, and counteracting the threat posed to the young people of the community by Class A street drugs was the issue, which is what I did for several years successfully.

Please click link for News article: Dunstable Gazette

The Church rejected me but God never did, so ‘He’ opened up the doors for me to fight in my small way, the scourge of Class A street drugs upon the local communities and society by Pakistani Moslems from within Fortress Bury Park, from what He Himself had told me and shown me.

The paramilitary army of Islamic foot soldiers from within Fortress Bury Park are clearly at war with our society, it is easy for people to look at this behaviour as just criminality but when you look at it properly based on all of the facts and then add the Islamic religious dynamic of Jihad against the infidel to the equation, it completely changes the nature of the ‘beast’ taking it to a whole new level – Low level civil war.

I first entered the Church and told the Pastor what Jesus had told me in 1999 and it was rejected. I also told another travelling Pastor who again rejected it and told me I was wrong and mistaken, in my mind though I could not and would not deny what Jesus had told me, how could I?

Nobody other than the intelligence community knew about the threat posed by global Islamists and Al Qaeda in 1999, and then in 2001 Al Qaeda achieved their declaration of war against America on American soil by reducing the Twin Towers to a pile of rubble in full view of the whole world, which then changed the whole world.

The War of our times had truly begun.

Then on July 7th 2005 Al Qaeda declared war on Great Britain by using 4 British born mass murdering suicidal psychopathic Moslems to blow up three tube trains and a London bus, killing 52 innocent people and wounding over 700.

This declaration of war against Great Britain by Al Qaeda in 2005 was planned, plotted and facilitated by British Al Qaeda leaders within Fortress Bury Park. Not only that, the four mass murdering suicidal Moslem psychopaths who carried out their murderous task on behalf of their Al Qaeda leaders travelled into Fortress Bury Park – Luton - on the morning of July 7th 2005, they spent time with their Islamic brothers there before boarding their train into London to declare war on Great Britain for Al Qaeda.

Then in 2007 after a 50 million pound investigation called operation ‘Crevice’ by the British security services a group of five men were sentenced to life imprisonment for their parts in planning the biggest bombing campaign ever in British history which is now commonly known around the world as ‘The Fertiliser plot’. The Emir of this planned horrendous bombing campaign against Great Britain who recruited and had this cell of British born Al Qaeda psychopaths trained in the terror training camps of Pakistan/Afghanistan is a man called Mr Q Khan who lives and works in Luton. Mr O is also said to be the one who recruited the leader of the 7/7 atrocity, Mohamed Siddique Khan. The bomb maker of the fertiliser plot who also wanted to obtain a nuclear device from the Russian mafia in Belgium, to detonate upon our streets, is also a Moslem from Fortress Bury Park who lived and worked in Luton.

All the other links to Al Qaeda’s war against Great Britain and the Western World from within Fortress Bury Park Luton are well documented; these are just some of the main acts of war that I wanted to highlight.

I first entered the church in 1999 after my conversion experience and told the Pastor of the Church and others what was coming and no one listened or believed me.

Now look at the evidence!

People can pretend this is not happening around them, they can ignore what is happening and they can pretend they cannot see it but that does not change the truth and reality of the situation or make the situation go away!

You would have to be blind and deaf not to see and hear the truth that surrounds you.

This situation is very real, the Islamic inspired intentions are very clear, it surrounds us, has engulfed us and is actively and daily inflicting horror upon our communities, and I do not see anyone saying or doing anything about it other than ignoring it as if it is not here.

This type of inaction is not going to make the Islamic warmongering beast that is taking over our streets go away, the beast is here, is growing and is seeking to ultimately take over our communities and country - Jihad against the infidel they call it.

Jesus saved me, set me free and gave me a message, the pastor of the Church I first entered and the friends around at the time know what I told them was told to me, and this was way before 9/11, 7/7 and any other known Al Qaeda inspired terrorism upon the streets of Great Britain or around the world.

I spoke about these things that had been told too me, which people rejected as me being ‘off the plot’ that could never happen, years before they happened and became a reality, with them same people ‘except those full of pride’ now unable to ignore what I spoke because it is now real and happening around them.

I have again spoken out about what is happening on the streets here in Luton & Dunstable in relation to the Islamic Kingdom and its intentions towards the innocent people of our communities and have placed my life completely on the line in doing so.

I now have several different forces wanting me dead and silenced for my actions.

What is Christ’s Church doing about this most pressing murderous deadly issue that is facing our communities and country, and what has it done?

Lionheart


Frontpage
Part1 - My Conversion, What God told me & Drug Education
Part2 - Helping the Police, Moslem Death threats & My Personal Situation
Part3 - The Next Level

No comments: