1 January 2001

Helping the Police, Moslem Death threats & My Personal Situation

After doing the drug education for several years my life took a turn for a while and I stepped away from doing this work. I then set up a business locally and got on with my life.

God obviously wanted to take things to the next level because I moved into a house next door to where a drug dealing Pakistani Moslem foot soldier from Fortress Bury Park was holding and cutting up his Heroin & Crack cocaine that he was then pumping out into the local community.

Going to the police about this type of stuff can be a very dangerous thing to do which I have subsequently found out, nevertheless when I knew what was going on I did the right thing, I stood up, stepped forward and went to the police. I am from the streets so I know from the street mentality that talking to the police is a ‘no no’ but in my mind this was not snitching on someone. The Islamic Kingdom is at war with our Judeo/Christian society and British way of life so giving the police the information was my duty as a British citizen against an Islamic enemy that is killing and destroying innocent people from within the community where I live.

Money was not given, it was not asked for, and I was not giving the information to get myself off of any criminal charge. I gave the information to the police because it was the right thing to do as I stood before Almighty God.

I was then asked to place myself in a severely compromising position by the police officer I had given the information to, so when the situation arose I allowed myself to be compromised because again it was the right thing to do no matter what the consequences as I stood before Almighty God.

I then got on with my life and running my local business when out of the blue I received a threatening text message and then phone call from a Luton Moslem who threatened me with very serious violent assault/murder.

Knowing how large, organised and violent the gangs of Moslem drug dealers from Fortress Bury Park are, and how they would definitely want to carry out their threats against me considering I helped the police arrest and imprison one of their fellow drug dealing Moslem foot soldiers, I had no alternative but to close my business down, move home and bankrupt myself for my personal safety and survival.

When I say there is a paramilitary army of Pakistani Moslems on the streets of Luton & Dunstable believe me that is not an understatement, as the police, security services and people of the street around here know.

I was helping the police with another matter of Islamic extremism at the same time that I received the threats against my life, so this unfolded in full view of different departments within the police, yet each of them severed ties with me, cut me loose and left me out in the community with death threats aimed at me by the large drug dealing gangs of Pakistani Moslems from Luton.

I then received another credible death threat back to me through a friend who buys Heroin from one of the large gangs where they said they knew I gave information to the police on one of them, and that I am going to be meeting God soon.

If you live on the streets around Luton & Dunstable you will know that to have the army of Pakistani Moslem foot soldiers from within Fortress Bury Park wanting to kill you is a very real and serious threat, yet the police who I had helped, who I believe leaked the information into the hands of criminals in the first place, severed all ties with me and left me to deal with the threats on my own with no help or support for my personal safety whatsoever. They brushed everything aside, ignored my warnings and swept it all under the carpet, as if it was not there, hoping either the Moslem drug gangs would get me or I would move away because of the severity of the situation I now found myself in.

My trust and ultimately my life is in Jesus’ hands.

My whole world had fallen apart because I had helped the police so I cried out to God in prayer because I needed His help now more than ever. He told me to go to Israel so I did, I jumped on a plane and went - I had nothing to lose anymore.

This then happened: The International Solidarity Movement unmasked

When I returned I ended up giving my photos away in the end because it was the right thing to do because of the higher purpose and meaning to the photos and the experience.

Because of the desperate situation I was now in, being on the run and hunted by Pakistani Moslems wanting me dead, I needed money for the photos I had obtained, I asked for money for them, was led to believe I would get money for them and then ended up giving them away for nothing because standing with Israel and helping the Jewish people on the receiving end of this groups extremist ‘terror’ was more important than money.

I am not Jewish, so I had absolutely nothing to gain by helping Israel out in this situation in my small way, but when I found myself in the position to do what was right as I stood before Almighty God, that is exactly what I did.

He is the one who places me in these situations.

Israel and the Jewish people are friends and allies of the British people, so me personally I stand with them shoulder to shoulder, the same as with America.

This exposure of the terrorist supporters of the ISM then ended up in the House of Commons as a background paper for a select committee on whether we should send millions in aid money to the murderous Moslems of Hamas who want to drive Israel into the see.

The police then contacted me and invited me into the police station because what they had tried brushing under the carpet and hoping would go away was now known about around the world in certain circles so they could not ignore me, what they had done to me or what had happened anymore.

When I went to the police station I told them about the death threats against my life, the continued drug dealing of the Pakistani Moslem drug gangs in the community and about the police corruption.

I was offered no help or support whatsoever in relation to having serious and credible death threats aimed at me by murdering drug dealing Pakistani Moslems from Luton because I had helped the police arrest and imprison one of them, all they cared about was finding out what I knew about the police corruption and hushing it up. I was then left on the streets again on my own with serious death threats aimed at me.

I have been standing on my own now for many months with the death threats aimed at me having to cover my tracks and live like a fugitive just to stay alive. I am from the streets so know how to look after myself and survive, even with the drug dealing Moslem foot soldiers from Luton wanting me dead, it is very hard now though because I have run out of all resources and am completely alone. I have had to sell all my earthly possessions except the clothes on my back.

But I am still here, still alive and my blog is still active for you to read.

I have gone from having a business, a safe home, being financially stable to losing everything and all because I did the right thing.

I have had to sleep rough in a car for a period of time; I thankfully have had several good people put me up in their homes for short spaces of time and at the moment I have a roof over my head for a short period of time and help with a small amount of money each month, which is just enough to scrape by and put food on my table to survive, I have nothing anymore, not even a future in my own country.

I have no bank accounts anymore, I cannot use my i.d because our country is so infiltrated by the Islamic Kingdom that it is not hard for them to trace anybody they are looking for by tapping the persons name into the right computer system, so I cannot even work or claim benefits the benefits that I am entitled too as a British citizen.

I am in what they call limbo in my own country because of the invading British born Islamic army living here within my homeland that wants me dead and that are ultimately at war with our Judeo/Christian British society.

Have my actions been worth it?

There have been many things that have happened to me over the time period of having the initial death threats until now, but what is most important is that I am still alive, and I am still speaking out the truth about Al Qaeda’s Jihad - low level civil war – upon the streets of Luton & Dunstable and against the civilized world.

I walked into the Church back in 1999 and said this was coming, now look at the living proof!

Lionheart


Frontpage
Part1 - My Conversion, What God told me & Drug Education
Part2 - Helping the Police, Moslem Death threats & My Personal Situation
Part3 - The Next Level

No comments: