21 February 2008

Coming to Oxford then a City near you

Video courtesy of Winds of Jihad

Daily Mail: Oxford Moslem call to prayer


truthseaker said...

Here we have it, yet another so called Christian cleric bowing down to islam. Bishop of Oxford, the Rt Rev John Pritchard, what is wrong with these idiots who are meant to be leaders of our Christian church in this Country ( a Christian Country not a muslim one . This man is exactly the same as the arch druid, the problem with islam is you relax 1mm they take 20 miles.

As it says the mosque states it will press ahead with these plans even though the majority of the population of Oxford are against it. That again show that muslims do not think about others, they do not care if they may upset the population or not. They are just after all they can get for themselves, they are a selfish group who want it all there way or no way at all.

I truly hope that the local council of Oxford do not go against the people of that City & pass this. Because its the PC thing to do, even though its against what the majority want. Its just the kind of thing that goes on now. Its all about appeasing the 5% & Pi****g o*f the other 95%. For some reason the leaders of our Country have gotten it all mixed up in there heads the way Democracy works. It is meant to be they are put in power by the Majority & that being that case they are suppose to do as the majority wishes them to do. Not what the Minority wants & stuff the majority. What is again wrong with these people. The problem is though how can we change it, the Government have at least 4 more years in power. They can do a lot of damage in that time, how can we get them out, how can we stop them. We need something to be organised by lets say the majority of the News Papers, to get together maybe a petition from the majority to be given to the Gov, or if not that something needs to be organised & done so soon. If this does not happen we have had it, or there will be fighting in the streets & it will be the cause of this Government.

Joanne said...

The looks on the faces of the people hearing that horrible noise in the video pretty much sums up how people will feel. Personally, I'd be pulling my hair out, and when all my hair was gone, I'd be looking to smash a loud speaker.

Shouldn't this be seen as some sort of torture.

Anonymous said...

Congrulations on joining the 910 group. You would be more than welcome in the chat room on tuesday evening,
Best Regards

Anonymous said...

people looking up: 'its a bird its a plane':


its the funeral dirge for the world as satan alias 'allah' is declaring his ownership of you and your land and beckoning, taunting, mocking, FORCING you into His future eternal abode the lake of fire:

Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

"islam is peace": the ultimate deception that both great and small are falling for. "this can't really be happening, can it?" --now ask the people in oxford england.

20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

May YOUR name yes your name be found in the book of life through Christ the Lord.

forrest shalom

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid

soon we will be their slaves

Anonymous said...

i know that according to the bible, israel at least will not become an islamic state. it remains to be seen which western countries capitulate. things don't look good at the moment.

one problem is that moslems are buying up the western countries at an avaricious rate and which politician can resist the multimillion dollar bribes?

the bible prophesies of a coming one world religion, and i think it is islam.

to anonymous: are you saved? if you are regardless of what happens you have a home in heaven.

God Bless.

Forrest shalom