26 March 2008

My arrest, detention & interrogation

For those readers of my blog who have been following my plight with regards to the police warrant that was issued for my arrest under “suspicion of stirring up racial hatred” through written material on my blog, I have returned to England and gone through the motions of being arrested, detained and then interrogated for my thought crime.

I returned to England last Wednesday and handed myself into police custody accompanied by my lawyer. I have not posted on it until now because I have not had the opportunity too and I have been acclimatizing myself to being back in the dark hole that Britain has become, and resting over the Easter holiday getting over the jet lag.

So my apologies for not posting sooner.

I obviously cannot go into the details of my arrest and detention, but lets just say I was VERY shocked and VERY surprised.

In one respect though its not surprising considering everything that has happened to me, it just shows British justice for British people and was the final insult to injury.

I made one mistake from my point of view, and I thank God that He has brought it out into the open; He does say:

Hebrews 12

“ My son, do not despise the chastening of the LORD,
Nor be discouraged when you are rebuked by Him;
6 For whom the LORD loves He chastens,
And scourges every son whom He receives.”


7 If you endure chastening, God deals with you as with sons; for what son is there whom a father does not chasten? 8 But if you are without chastening, of which all have become partakers, then you are illegitimate and not sons. 9 Furthermore, we have had human fathers who corrected us, and we paid them respect. Shall we not much more readily be in subjection to the Father of spirits and live? 10 For they indeed for a few days chastened us as seemed best to them, but He for our profit, that we may be partakers of His holiness. 11 Now no chastening seems to be joyful for the present, but painful; nevertheless, afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.

So for my mistake I accept my chastening and correction from God.

Everything else I stand by.

It was quite a daunting experience having to hand myself into police custody, not knowing whether or not I was going to leave the police station that day. I had no idea at that point what evidence they were going to use against me, I was just placing my life into their hands with the hope that I would leave that police station the same day.

It is not a nice thought thinking that you could end up in prison on remand, there is no escape.

I was placed in a grubby cell with a plastic mattress that is 2 inches from the floor, a silver toilet in the corner of the cell with toilet paper that is the same as grease proof paper you cook with but without the grease, and writing all scratched into the door from previous residents of the cell I was in. I was locked in the cell for about 3 hours, just enough time to end up stinking of a British police cell (it has its own unique smell).

Standing waiting to go through to the custody suite before being placed in the cell, so that I could be arrested, read my legal rights and stripped of my possessions and anything else I could hang myself with, I stood there thinking, look at the sacrifice I have made to write about the most serious threat to our way of life in 50 years, I was being arrested for it with the possibility of going to prison for my actions, for standing up for myself, for others and for my Christian belief.

I had my life threatened by Moslems, they are pumping their heroin and crack cocaine into my community, killing and destroying my friends, they are actively at War with British society from where I live, and here I am being arrested for a few words on a computer screen – There is something wrong there don’t you think?

I thought to myself about every other person who is standing up and speaking out against Islam and its Jihad against us, our society and way of life and thought; what sacrifice would others make?

That is a very real question to people because our governments for some reason are passing laws to protect the insidious enemy that is living in our midst, laws that could have you imprisoned for your non-violent words and actions.

Another thought that I had was that we are losing this War, because it is a War no matter what any liberal might think whilst they live in their blinkered World, until that is, the day arrives when someone they know is butchered, murdered, pumped with drugs or raped by a Moslem. We are losing because our enemy is using our governments and the civilized laws that we live under that are in place to uphold and protect our society, against us, holding us back from defending ourselves. Law abiding citizens are stripped of every defence we have whilst our enemy who cares not about our laws, is actively daily at war with us and our society.

We the innocent people, the every day man/woman in the street are powerless against Islam and its Moslem followers; Islam condones terrorism, murder and hate against innocent people in their pursuit of Jihad, this is how they think towards us. We as civilized people cannot comprehend this savagery because we are the product of a civilized 21st Century society that is underpinned by our Judeo/Christian heritage and ethos that teaches us to do good to one another and to accept and love one another. We cannot fathom being taught that there are conditions when we can rape, pillage and kill those who do not think like us or believe what we believe like what Islam does.

Most people’s brains cannot grasp that concept because it is alien to them.

Any intelligent mind that cares to look at the Koran will see that it is a death manual, condoning all sorts or savagery and barbarity against the Kuffar (non-Moslem), and that Islam is a death cult, with adherents who believe that the greatest honour for them is to die killing non-Moslems, this is the only sure way they can be guaranteed a place in their paradise, and for their murderous suicidal actions they will be given 72 virgins.

Come on, how can that type of mentality fit into a Western democratic society, does the innocent public not have a right to be protected from such hatred?

Read what the Dutch politician Geert Wilders has stated to his Dutch parliament about Islam and the Koran, so I am not a lone individual saying these things, European politicians in other countries where you know nothing about what is happening on the ground there, are saying the same things too – Geert Wilders speech.

Either those of us who write and speak about Islam and Jihad are wrong or we are right, there is no middle ground, and if you care anything about the future society you want to live in and bring children and grandchildren up in, you have a responsibility to find out – You are reading this for a reason!

Moslems will tell you everything I am saying is rubbish that I am a scaremonger, Islamaphobe, racist or a hate filled person, this is because they are allowed to lie to the infidel (non-Moslem), they force their critics back and seek to silence them with these labels. Their religion teaches them that it is ok to lie to lead the kuffar into a false sense of security as they follow and carry out their duty of Jihad - This is called Taqqia and is a teaching of Mohamed

Come on, how can any peaceful religion teach that it is ok to lie to someone in their pursuit to dominate the person by all means necessary?

Most people reading this post will not live near a large Islamic community so will have absolutely no comprehension or understanding about the effects on society that Moslems create. Sadly I am from the Luton area which was used as base camp for Al Qaeda’s declaration of War against Great Britain on 7/7, the streets of this area are flooded with Al Qaeda’s heroin direct from the poppy fields of Afghanistan, so I know exactly what it is like living side by side to an Islamic community that is conducting violent Jihad against non-believers. Then there is the case of the children who were being pumped with drugs and forced into child prostitution and trafficked by gangs of Moslem men in the North of England, or the case of a 76 year old man battered and almost killed because he walked through a Moslem area, or the case of 15 year old Kriss Donald in Scotland who was kidnapped, tortured and then murdered, or the little girl who was killed and chopped up and turned into Kebab meat, or the pizza shop selling cakes with poo all over it. The list of atrocities and degradation against our society by Moslems in their Jihad against us as non-Moslems is endless.

Jihad is a religious obligation for all Moslems.


In Great Britain we not only have the daily savagery aimed at us and our society by Moslems, we also have a systematic military campaign being waged against us from the enemy within, a campaign aimed at breaking down our moral and will to resist the demands made of us and our society so that it and us fall in line with Islam. This is the transference of power from the indigenous people of this land over to the Islamic guests who want to change the Nation into an Islamic State. We have had the 7/7 bombings with 52 people killed and over 700 wounded, and after this event money was poured into the Islamic Kingdom and some of the Worlds worst terrorists were paraded around government as if they were moderates who could quell the unrest (unrest they caused in the first place), then you had the failed London car bombings outside Tiger Tiger night club that would have killed untold women due to it being a ladies night, if the bomb had of gone off, along with that there was the failed bombing at Glasgow airport. We have had the beheading gang who were going to kidnap and behead a British soldier, film it and then place it up on Youtube, we had the failed 21/7 suicide bombers whose bombs failed to go off, we have had Diren Barot and two of his terror cells actively seeking to acquire a radioactive bomb so they could detonate it up the streets of Britain and cause a black day in our history, and we had the fertilizer plot which was the biggest anti-terror operation in British history, operation crevice, the list of acts of War against the people of Britain by Moslems living amongst us goes on and on.

Not only that we have Jihadi's training here upon British soil for their war against us.

This is fourth generation warfare.

While the likes of this man - Anjem Choudry - are allowed to continue preaching and promoting Jihad (Holy War) amongst the Islamic Kingdom, against the people of Britain and our society, then things are only going to get worse.

I have been arrested for calling Moslems savages amongst other things, what would you call them?

In comparison take a watch of this video: Undercover Mosque

Not one person on the film was arrested for any religious or racial hate crime, there is calls for treason, for civil disobedience, for murder, the glorification of murder and teaching on the acceptability of paedophilia.

I am now on Police bail for this offence and have to return to the station at the end of May to see whether or not I am going to be charged with this offence and put before a court, or whether they are going to release me without charge.

I have said all along that I would be more than willing to stand before a Court of law over my words, but I did not want to be placed on remand for them.

I welcome a court case over my words about Islam and Moslems.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has helped, encouraged me and supported me over the last few months, especially Us or them, Gates of Vienna and CVF it is extremely appreciated, its good to know there are people out there willing to help.

Thank you.

Lionheart

Click to go to my HOMPAGE

45 comments:

Ray Boyd said...

Good post Lionheart. You said:

"I have been arrested for calling Moslems savages amongst other things, what would you call them?"

Yes, you're right but what did you say that had you arrested? We all need to know what particular posting it was?

They arrest you and the Muslim pimps go on. They are pathetic.

Anonymous said...

stay strong Christian brother, our numbers are rising and we will see a gradual change in attitude.

i think the left wing culture is pissing its pants as we speak.

Joanne said...

I am so very proud of you Lionheart, and this act of turning yourself in speaks volumes to your great faith in your Saviour, Jesus Christ. I have kept you in my prayers and will continue to do so. You are one of God's great servants, and you give hope to many who have given up hope in Britain. God Bless

Joanne said...

I even think 'ducky' is proud of you, in his own sort of weird, demented way.

Lionheart said...

Ray, I dont want to go into details because i do not want to pervert the course of justice, this is a very serious charge.

I made one mistake which added to my problems, and certain parts have been singled out as stirring up racial hatred.

I hope your right anonymous.

Thank you Joanne, its in Gods hands, and thank God He gave me an annointed lawyer who was able to advise me.

If he is Joanne, it is definately in weird demented way, he has not let up today with his hate and slurs.

I think he is a part of the ISM.

Anonymous said...

"I have been arrested for calling Moslems savages amongst other things, what would you call them?"


From his book The River War. 1899:

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen: all know how to die but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Rome.

Winston Churchill.

Anonymous said...

You are in my prayers Lionheart.

May God comfort, guide and protect you.

forrest shalom

Anonymous said...

To the friends of Lioheart,

Please consider making a generation donation (or whatever you can afford) to help Lionheart in his time of need.

One day it could be any of us facing the same situation.

May God richly bless you,

forrest shalom

Anonymous said...

I could scarcely read your report to the end. It was so upsetting. But please be strong, and please keep us in the picture. I pray to God that your lawyer - and the true facts - will put a quick end to this Dark Ages persecution of a brave, honest young man.

Stay in touch,

God Bless and Protect you from all the evil intentions of evil people.

Anonymous Lady

Mother Effingby said...

Brother, I have been following your plight since I found out through Atlas shrugs. Fitna is now out on liveleak.com. Reading your story with the police while watching Wilders' movie is a sorrowful excercise, indeed. I can only pray. You are in my heart and prayers. God be with you, brother.

Always On Watch said...

Lionheart,
Romans 8:28

Never forget His promise.

Anonymous said...

you really have a ridiculously inflated opinion of yourself - even more deluded than paul mcartney's ex-wife.

no-one gives a hoot that you've been arrested and there are no muslim mobs roaming luton looking for your hidey hole.

you're just a small man with a very big chip on his shoulder - the police should just fine you like the petty criminal that you are.

:)

Ray Boyd said...

Yes, I understand why you cannot go into details. It will be interesting for all us infidel bloggers to find out what words are considered "illegal" on a blog. No doubt you will let us know when you can.

I do hope that the police will arrest muslim bloggers who write to encourage death and mayhem on a regular basis. You should see some of the comments from muslims on my YouTube channel !!

Thank goodness you were released after your intimidating experience.

Lionheart said...

Just be careful what you call them Ray, and the P.C brigade do not like it when you tar all of them with the same brush.

Joanne said...

bored in luton - get a job man and get off social assistance 'cause a workin' man isn't bored....sick and tired maybe, but never bored.

I think it is his supporters that probably have a bigger opinion of Lionheart than he does of himself.

Anonymous said...

Lionheart.

What your going through and being charged with is absolutely crazy.

We should rally round.

If you need any friends to come support you in court in may just say the word. I for one would arrange to come along and offer moral support.

Lionheart said...

Thanks Templar 1119 - The police have added a seperate case to this case which adds weight against me for this charge.

USorThem said...

Lionheart

Great post.

It was an honor and privilege to provide the assistance I was able while you were in the U.S. I know the decision you made to return to the U.K. was not easy. While I did not necessarily agree with it 100% I certainly understood your desire to return.

Too bad you could not have obtained a recording of your police interview and shared it with us.

Do keep us all posted on any developments on your case and stay safe.

Anonymous said...

I suspect there is another side to your story. You would not be arrested merely for commenting on Islam. Most likely, you were done for incitement, abuse of the person or included a racial slur in your statements.

If you wish you can apply for all the relevant documents under the Freedom of Information Act, sans the details of the complainant if it was a member of the public and post it on your most interesting blogg. Alternatively, if you know your case number post it and I will approach the PPS for the documents since they are probably a matter of public record now and on microfiche if there was a prosecution.

Anonymous said...

This is not unique to the UK. In the US, censorship is becoming our favorite past-time. The US gov't (and their corporate friends), already detain protesters, ban books like "America Deceived" America Deceived (book) from Amazon and shut down Ron Paul. Free Speech forever.

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I think it is a mistake to view all muslims as "bad" or "good."

They have grievances and are undoubtedly being manipulated just as the rest of us. "Divide and conquor" wot? If we stop blaming each other the real perpetrators become obvious (it's the ones w the most money! and that's not hard to figuire out.)

Though difficult to do or imagine, we all must stop using terms like "conservative" and "liberal" and start to see one humanity trying to make our ends right. We must live in higher principles of compassion and love.

I have spent 24hrs in the clink for my principles + public service picking up rubbish. I'd do it again.

I wish you free speach and strength during this difficult time.

Blessings,

Christian

Morgan said...

God has sent the Holy Spirit to give you the strength through faith to endure these trials, just like Christ himself had to endure during His Passion.

May He through the Spirit continue to strengthen you through faith in Christ Jesus, Lionheart.

Anonymous said...

With regards to the London Bombings they found the CCTV so quick it could not have been done if every Police officer in the UK was looking at all the CCTV.
The UK people are being driven apart in various different ways religion being one of them, sexual predators the other (every man is a pervert.) Social decline parents are blamed for their childrens actions but cannot disipline them because of fear of being reported.
Soking is baned just to cover the DU radiation drifting over the UK (The only other cause of lung cancer.) Speed kills when only 6% of accidents are down to speed.
Police State and a Government that wants to know every single piece of data about us. WHY?

Control of the people. Create FEAR then offer HOPE then the people are controlled thats why most "Brits" moan and do nothing. Those who do are "targetted" for anything that can be put upon them or their credibility is shamed.

Conspiracy theory? New World Order? World Government? I thought it was all rubbish until you start using a proxy and a browser that does not record your evey move.
Then you get to find out more of what is going on www.rense.com is a source of information that is eye opening yes some of it and some sections are a bit questionable.
Question? How many of you know and talk to your neighbours? Not many as they are under suspisicon "report anything your neighbour does that is suspect."

Anyone who wants the links and how to browse the web privatley can contact me on r-i-s@uwclub.net
Thanks for your time J.

We need a new political party a peoples party, where power is not the thing but a fair for all.

Anonymous said...

Please take a look at the historical action of a disciple of prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him) and leader of the Muslim army, after freeing Jerusalem: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umar_ibn_al-Khattab

If Islam indeed taught Muslims to lie and live to massacre or forcefully convert Jews and Christians, as some misguided people falsely claim, why the history does not support it? Why the first generation Muslims did not indeed behave in the same manner as Christian Crusaders or modern European Jews, after conquering Jerusalem?

Who was there to stop them? Who do you think knew Islam best? Them or modern Muslims? Them or those motivated by hatred or desire to keep their sheepish flock and keep their livelihood going?

By the way, there is a difference between freedom of speech / spreading news and serving as loud speakers for unscrupulous people, who seek fame and fortunate through spreading hatred and misinformation. Would you promote someone’s writing who calls for the extermination of Blacks, Chinese, Italians, or others? Why praise the obvious acts of those who are intent to spread hatred toward the Muslims?

It is ironic to see name of prophet Jesus (peace be upon him)be taken by folks who obviously are far from his teachings or way of life.

peace!

Anonymous said...

So let me understand this correctly. British Christians who voted for support of an illegal war which has killed over a million Muslims, just in Iraq, are calling Muslims savages.

So the followers of the Prince of Peace (who by the way will start a war of total annihilation aka Rapture, which was known as the Final Solution, roughly around 1939), are upset that they were questioned by possibly those working to end hate.

Can anyone actually understand Christians? Is there any accountablity for those who believe, someone else died for their sins? Does,causing turmoil, spreading hate, starting wars in order to have the Prince of Peace re-enter the atmosphere, in order to save us all by killing everyone, except those that have a ticket to a cloud, make for Peace? Are Christians dangerous? Mentally ill?

I say just simply angry and frustrated that is 2008 and no one is interested in packing themsleves in Church to pray for war. In order to save a Christia Evangelical's soul. The miserable, lack luster, bogged down with hate, its Eleven PM and don't know where the wife and kids are, daughter likes kebab and son likes chapati, both enjoy and dance to Brother Ali or Mos Def, daddy is filled with fear of losing control, life needs to end before turning gay, paranoid Evangelical Zionist is as outdated as Tony blair and George Bush's Crusade for WMD's that Jesus said were in Iraq.

NotSoCuriousGeorge said...

Boys, boys, you're not understanding the game they're running on you (they meaning, your government).

The first casualty of war is the truth. In this case the war is for who shall control you- body and mind. On this particular battle front it is the state versus the individual.

The truth that comes out of your mind in whatever form it takes is a greater threat to the state than any foreign boogy men they throw out as the bits of red herring they are.

To silence you they drown you in the human refuse of the planet given equal protection and a far more sympathetic ear, in all matters, than you will be able to expect.

The state will back further and further away allowing more and more room for the devils to navigate. You will eventually become so fed up with the public desecration, humiliation and brutalization of the UK and its people you will do something stupid. Regardless of what it ends up being- you lose.

The game is rigged. And it's almost over. Gird thy loin it's gonna get rough.

Anonymous said...

Did you dare to deny our Goddess Britannia? Hell have no fury like that of a Goddess scorned, Loser. Now you pay the price, Loser. You should have paid attention.

Anonymous said...

"kosherbacon":

bible believing christians read the scriptures in context and appreciate their jewishishness and the jewishness of Jesus.

you are taking scripture out of context you IMBICILE and therefore using it as a pretext to your evil stupid and false beliefs.

f s

Anonymous said...

I find it amazing how quickly you "Christians" forgot about those "Christian" terrorists who blew the centre of Manchester apart for one example, and kept their atrocities going for 30 long years. Wasn't that oh so "Christian" of them?

Oh yes, and who paid for all those "Christian" atrocities? Hey, you can still Google for an article on the BBC web-site, entitled "Rich Friends in New York".

You "Christian" hypocrites make me want to vomit. You're so full of "forgiveness" for your fellow "Christians" but to Hell with anybody else, eh? The American Inquisition has begun and morons like you run to turn on the rest of humanity.

How many British servicemen did your American Christian friends kill during their war of independence that they waged against our monarch, who was, of course, appointed by God to rule over us.

As a Briton, you are a subject of the reigning monarch, and the monarch gets to do all the defending of the faith, not you. Your only purpose is to be a good subject of the monarch, and if you aren't, then you are a traitor, and deserve to be hanged by the neck until you are dead. Unfortunately hanging is no longer allowed.

Your American Christian friends may have convinced you otherwise, but that isn't the way it is. You are spewing your hatred of British Citizens; people who chose to become British Citizens, unlike your American friends who fought to cease being British citizens.

America, and you, and your God, can all go to Hell! Rule Britannia and long may She rule over us.

Anonymous said...

You're a racist and you deserved what happened.
Islam has enough critics without you spreading your nonsense.
Which religious group has lost most lives since 911 do you think, Christian, Jewish, Hindu, or maybe Islam, in the millions now and counting.
We are at war, but you seem to think the enemy is Islam. You need to do some research and discover where the real threat is coming from. I'll give you a small clue to help you work it out.
Neocons are Israeli/American citizens in that order.
Think about it Einstein.

Anonymous said...

Magna Carta and Free Speech in GB
http://magnacartaandfreespeech.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

to everyone that tried to counter this racist nutters views - save your breath, people like him are racist for life.

what a sad, lonely, bitter old man this guy must be.

thank fuck for decent, tolerant english folk.

Anonymous said...

Lionheart = racist bigot.
Christian/Muslim/Jew = deluded fools.
Religion = Myth/Legend/Fairytale.
Religion = division
Me = Atheist.
Me = Not racist.

Anonymous said...

"Prince of Peace (who by the way will start a war of total annihilation aka Rapture, which was known as the Final Solution, roughly around 1939)"

It was no coincidence that Hitler and his anti-Christian/anti-Jewish Socialist Left Nazi party welcomed the Grand Mufti and his Jihad army into Europe.

Have no fear Lionheart, Winston Churchill spent nine years warning England about the Nazi party until the day Hilter came knocking on London's door, then the elitist British Left understood the enemy invading their nation quite well.

Lionheart said...

Words from the "Geatest" leader of the modern era...

Sir Winston Churchill:

“How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries, improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among
men.Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyzes the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly
struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.”

Anonymous said...

A well known Pizza outlet by the name of P**** H** has started using
Halal (muslim blessed meat) as a topping, the only one to be used on all of it's pizza's......Would you like to have a choice of un-blessed meat? I know i would..at the moment it's chicken....but they may roll it out on other meats...and it does taste a little strange to say the least....Keep Britain and her cultures British.
The store i bought the pizza from is in SE16, London ....and when i enquired a young asian waitress happily told me it was Halal and it tastes the best.....hhhuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

i have heard the pizza company has had many complaints and may withdraw it......

Anonymous said...

too bad you think this a religious war and cant see that it is purely racial. Christ-insanity is a jewish religion, and it is this false religion that has got whites in trouble in the first place, Jews/arabs/persians etc... are not our brothers, not spiritually, not racially, the arabs/brown masses use Islam as a racial religion to subdue the white race ( who have abandoned their own racial religion in favour of a foreign racial religion, judeo/christ-insanity)
Unless you awake from the christ myth and anti nature false morality of your judeo solar cult, you will be ineffective in fighting this new racial threat called islam. All politics is racial, all religion is racial, only the conditioned minds of western whites can be fooled into seeing things otherwise.

Anonymous said...

How naive you are!! Stop wringing your hands in disbelief that the government is allowing open immigration at the same time Moslem "terror" and agitation is occurring.

OPEN your eyes!!!

The government policy is NOT a paradox for what they want to accomplish. THEY ARE THE ONES WHO BROUGHT US 9-11 AND 7-7!!! They did it. CIA/MI6/etc. Until you get that, you won't get anything.

You are stupid because you took them too seriously and reacted with "common sense" to Moslem terror - obviously the need to be expelled. That "common sense" solution is not what the government wants: their solution to the terror that THEY created (as inside jobs, using Moslem patsies) is that everyone accepts a police state. That is the politically correct and designed outcome.

You are not playing along with their game in the proper way, so you need to be shut up. In reality you need to open your eyes up that the New World Order government is behind the terror.

Joanne said...

Wow, Lionheart you have attracted a few nutjobs to say the least....no wonder this world has gone bonkers.

Stay strong brother, focus on Jesus Christ, your saviour, and he will do the rest.

Lionheart said...

Exactly Joanne...

The words speak for themselves.

God bless

Anonymous said...

THANK GOD for people like you! We all MUST continue to fight the good fight! If not, the world will become overwhelmed with political correctness while allowing society to Christian bash! Standing uo for the Gospel right also prohibits countries from turning into another Iran, Iraq, or Lebanon!

NotSoCuriousGeorge said...

I'd like to know when and how the "hate speech" laws came about in Britian.

They're trying to do the same damned thing here in the US but they are having one hell of an uphill struggle. We have the hate crime laws but not the hate speech laws just yet. But they're on the way.

I would have thought that there would have been a public outcry at the mention of something infringing on free speech that way. What happened there? How did they get the laws passed?

Anonymous said...

Big mistake, Lionheart! You should have stayed in the USA. You're in for it now! I hope you read your George Orwell on the Thought Police. Best of luck, mate! Don't let the bastards get you down.

--The Patriot

Ruht said...

Could Islam be the "beast" mentioned in Revelation?

Read about here at The Secret Place:

http://z9.invisionfree.com/The_Secret_Place/index.php?s=d11b59529d8e0620846a871e7c68b2bd&showtopic=470


God bless.

Ruht