27 October 2011

Alan Lake threats to murder me

(13/10/11)

Psalm 105:15
“Do not touch My anointed ones, And do My prophets no harm.”


Dagbladet article: Alan Lakes talk of murder

Reuters: Norway police would like to question Lake

Alan Lake the man who I believe is the English mentor behind the political mass murderer in Norway Anders Breivik, who I believe subsequently used Breivik's actions to frame me and brother Nick+ by placing subtle pointers in our direction in his blood soaked manifesto to remove us as a threat to his political aspirations, has been talking about murdering me and asking how much it would cost.

I would not print my thoughts on the matter!

So thats his Luton Irish EDL IRA supporter puppet's "Tommy" and uncle Kev supposedly putting a price on my head amongst other serious things they have committed, and now him talking about murdering me.

Does anyone think they want me out of the way or is it just me?

And I thought it was Islamic fundamentalism that was the enemy upon our English shores...

Further reading: Motive


The sooner the Norwegian police interrogate him the better and for his inhumanity when he commented "the chickens have come home to roost on Norway", when 69 innocent kids lay dead on Utoya island after being murdered in cold blood by a man dressed as a policeman. I can gladly say that "The chickens have now come home to roost" on Alan Lake.

And if they can link him to a wider conspiracy with Breivik, because there is a mountain of circumstantial evidence linking him to Norway and directly to Breivik himself, then I will gladly take the witness stand to testify for the sake of the memory of those innocent dead kids and their families, not least because he would have been complicit in framing me for it - Call it justice


Time will tell.

Enjoy your trip to Norway Alan but be careful though because you never know whats lurking in the shadows out there when your on your own, and you might not make it home for a good few years if they have got that crucial link.

I doubt the State will halt any extradition for you interrogation either as they owe the Norwegians one over the murder of Martine Magnussen.

Video: Alan Lake - Breivik & Norway



No comments: