3 July 2008

Another Al Qaeda terrorist freed back out into Our society

RUSI told the British government that it must make the 'Defence of the Realm' its No.1 priority.

So why have 2 Al Qaeda terrorists with direct links to Osama Bin Laden both been released back out into our society, with the good decent hard working British tax payer now footing the bill to house them, clothe them, fed them, and heal them whilst all along they want to kill us and take our Country over on behalf of their religion.

Daily Mail

A terror suspect said to have 'direct links' with Osama bin Laden has been freed on bail after spending more than seven years in jail awaiting deportation, it was announced today.

The 45-year-old Algerian, who can be identified only by the initial U, was released from Long Lartin high-security prison in Worcestershire.

A spokeswoman for the Special Immigration Appeals Commission (Siac) said: 'As of today, I can confirm he has been released.'

It came just two weeks after firebrand preacher Abu Qatada was freed on bail by Siac.

The development followed a successful appeal to the Court of Appeal, which overturned Siac's earlier ruling that U could be deported to Algeria.

The Government has claimed in court that U was a leading organiser of a major terror group.

His followers plotted to bomb the Christmas market in Strasbourg in 2000 and were also involved in an earlier plan to attack Los Angeles airport.

Siac concluded last year that there were 'credible grounds' for believing the Government's claims that U had 'direct links to Osama bin Laden' and held a 'senior position' at a mujahedin training camp in Afghanistan.

The terror group formed and led by U had links with Al Qaeda, according to Siac, and was known by one of the names the suspect used in Afghanistan.

Continue reading: Another terrorist freed

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you think that's bad...just wait...here in canada we love to love them...there are three major terrorist trials going on and frankly my dear...I do give a damn...but it is sad, so sad, there will likely be no convictions...just the same as in the air india crash when almost 400 lives were destroyed and the perpitrators of this horendous terrorist crime live and rally their troups freely in canada..
Our record of freeing these terrorists, our record for laughing in the face of justice,our record for not putting these imbicle lunatics in jail to rot is one of the most outrageous crimes of this century...freeing terrorists is the joke of the century...for the pathetic country we have become...here is canaduckistan... P.S. have they jailed you yet for saying bad words?

Lionheart said...

Nope, they have kept the leash there but I have removed it and they will have to come get me if they want to put it back on.

What will the world say if they hunt down an English blogger just for his words?

Anonymous said...

There are three or four bloggers here that will soon be stopped...by our kangaroo tribunals...called human jokes commissions...they are already gagged for life a young christian minister...and several catholic clergy...so here...in canada people speak and think with blinders on and mostly don't use periferal vision...as the zombies move in gradually in all areas...and intimidate the ever so tolerant torontonians...into submission...sharia law was actually considered...but denied...oh well...soon I think...

Anonymous said...

you do realise that they would never release any terrorist suspect if they had even the slightest bit of evidence against them?

Ducky's here said...

You always You never You should You must You shouldn't You mustn't. Why can't you Why don’t you Why aren't you Why didn’t you How could you? You suck You blow You lie You have no idea. You ignoramus You jerk You Ass You partisan hack. You're lying You're cheating You're distorting You're asking for it. You're out of your mind You’re out of your league You’re out of your tree You're out of your gourd. You’re off your rocker You're off your meds You're off the reservation. You're wrong You're stupid You're ignorant You're mental You're full of shit. You're an automaton You're a bomb-thrower You’re a water carrier You're a Kool Aid drinker You're a hack You're a loser You're a prick. You've got blinders on You've got no sense You've got spittle on your chin You've got your head up your ass. You disgust me You repulse me You disappoint me You make me want to puke. You’re talking in circles You're talking in riddles You’re talking in gibberish You're talking trash You're talking like a two year old. You can go to hell You can kiss my ass You can leave You can take your shit to another blog. I'm warning you I'm telling you I'm advising you I'm this close to troll-rating you. I'm sick of your crap I'm sick of your attitude I'm sick of your comments I'm sick of your emails I'm sick of your purity. Mine's better, smarter, faster, more organized, more effective and more experienced than yours, whatever it is. I say so I know so I was there I heard it from the horse's mouth I saw it on the internet I found it on Wikipedia I have a friend who took a class I got it from Fox News I read a press release from my congressman. Knock it off Cut it out Get a clue Do your homework. Clearly you don’t understand Clearly you don’t listen Clearly you don’t get it Clearly you haven’t tried it Clearly you weren't old enough at the time Clearly you're out of touch Clearly you're running around with the wrong crowd Clearly you want us to lose. One more word One more peep One more comment One more outburst One more syllable and you'll regret it. Don’t give me that attitude Don’t play that card Don’t change the subject Don't act so surprised Don’t be so stupid. Go to hell Go pound sand Go back to your mommy Go screw yourself Go to Little Green Footballs. I'm sick of you I loathe you I hope you get what's coming to you, crybaby.

Anonymous said...

DUCKY!
You have at last fallen out of the cradle to reveal the sicko that you are.
You moral pervert you lacklustre hypocrite you anal fixated fowl you stupid whore of Babylon you take it up the duck-pipe you illegitimate basket you faggot you pimp for the perverts paedophile prick teaser and nonce-boy arse licker.
Go to Islam R Us and get forgiven, it only takes a minute to be shriven go to hell backwards on a donkey cart and pull your finger out your mouth and wash yourself with carbolic stop talking bollocks and find your self a life.
For someone who hates this blog so much, you sure do like to visit often.
Haven't you got a home to go to, are you that unloved?
What a cryin shame.
Your trouble is, you DID drink the cool-aid, that's your generation, trouble is, the LSD fucked your brain and now you are swing from the trees looking for a branch high enough to jump from.
"I can fly, wheeee" THUMP!
Oh dear, Duckie's dead.
Another acid-casualty.