26 March 2007

Poor Knight of Christ

Psalm 23 Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. (NKJV)

Mark 10:23 - 31 Then Jesus looked around and said to His disciples, “How hard it is for those who have riches to enter the kingdom of God!” 24 And the disciples were astonished at His words. But Jesus answered again and said to them, “Children, how hard it is for those who trust in riches[d] to enter the kingdom of God! 25 It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.” 26 And they were greatly astonished, saying among themselves, “Who then can be saved?” 27 But Jesus looked at them and said, “With men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God all things are possible.” 28 Then Peter began to say to Him, “See, we have left all and followed You.” 29 So Jesus answered and said, “Assuredly, I say to you, there is no one who has left house or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife[e] or children or lands, for My sake and the gospel’s, 30 who shall not receive a hundredfold now in this time—houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and lands, with persecutions—and in the age to come, eternal life. 31 But many who are first will be last, and the last first.” (NKJV)

(Me with my St Georges Cross England T-shirt standing in-front of Islams 3rd most holy site 'The Dome of the Rock' upon the Temple Mount in the Old City of Jerusalem - Israel June 2006. End Time Biblical prophecy fortells that at the close of this moment in creation, this Monstrous Islamic abomination sitting atop of God's Holy City - Jerusalem - will be destroyed and the Glorious Magnificent Temple of King Solomon will be rebuilt in its rightful place. The Christian and Jewish world wait with anticipation because when this happens we must 'look up' because we know that the Ends draws near)


(Me standing on the doorstep of the entrance into the 'Dome of the Rock' on the Temple Mount. My way of showing the Moslem world that the English are now back 'again' in the Holy Land and that we stand shoulder to shoulder with Our Jewish friends. The pictures are my souvenirs for when this abominable Mosque is destroyed and relegated to history)

Poor Knight of Christ

I have done all I can and am still standing on my own in the face of a Moslem guerrilla army in my country and in my community, who are destroying lives, breaking down my Christian community on a daily basis, enforcing Islam upon the local innocent peaceful population through Dhimmitude and who want to kill me for my actions.

This is my 'call' to the people from around the world who care about what is going on in their World, for their support with the mission God has set out before me which is to help protect and defend in my small way the civilized world from the evil barbaric savagery which is marching across the entire globe in the embodiment of Islam.

God chose me and called me into this my divine destiny that is now set before me, I embraced that call with every bit of my being and have pursued the call from the very first day until now and I hope and pray that each person reading this will answer Gods call upon themselves and their lives. The making of a Poor Knight of Christ will be my next article which will explain what and how I have ended up in the position I am now in, standing before God and God alone at the beginning stages of World War III.

A Knight of Christ is a divine calling and office from Our Lord Jesus Christ and comes with a divine mandate from Heaven just like with what happened when the first Knights of Christ were called by God in the middle ages to protect and defend the Holy Land from the savagery and evil of Islam.

God has called me and given me a mandate in this Our generation and I now ask for those who are now in my world reading what is happening in my world to support that mandate that has been given, "you are all here for a purpose". You are all reading my blogs because God has wanted you too, even the Moslems around the world reading this because Jesus still 'Loves you', He just cannot accept your murder and bloodshed aimed at His innocent flock that is why as civilized people we call on you to reject Islam before it is too late for you and your family. War is underway in Our world today and there can only be one winner in war and We all know that the winner will not be Islam. Allah is a creation of the devil and is seeking to destroy Our world because it is Gods creation, God will never allow it as He states throughout His word that is laid down in the Holy Bible.

God does not need you because He owns the whole world and everything in it, but God does want you and wants to let His light shine upon you in this dark world and I need your support in the times that lay ahead. What is set before me is what God has given me to do so any support is to God not me I am just a vessel, exactly the same as you, for Gods honour, glory and power to flow through to wake this sleeping world up out of its slumber and embrace the truth that is engulfing Our world before it is too late.

We all have different talents, gifts and resources which we use to help one another as brothers and sisters, peaceful pilgrims upon the Earth. My talents and resources can be seen throughout my blog and I hope everyone understands that because of the nature of my calling, my resources are not financial because I cannot go to work from 9 to 5 like most people and living in the 21st Century finances are another weapon we need in Our arsenal. I have the Heart, the determination, the will and the divine calling, all I need now is the financial resources to complete my physical armour and then this world will see and hear the truth from one of Gods Poor Knights of Christ.

I have sold all that I have and followed Christ on this my journey and I have now come to the end of the road with my finances and call out to my fellow believers for help and support for the days that lay ahead. I hope and pray that each of you will make my mandate part of your mandate so we can all join together to help one another defeat the beast seeking to destroy Our world and take civilization back into the dark ages.

After helping the police and due to police corruption I was left bankrupt and almost homeless with Pakistani Moslems wanting to kill me. I could have departed and left my community to deal with the Moslem Pakistanis on their own after this, not least because everyone thinks I am mad and an extremist anyway. This is why I stand almost wholly alone in my community, but I never left because I know God and I hear His voice so I have stood alone surrounded by the Pakistani Moslem terrorists from Luton who want to kill me. God is my strength and shield so I will fear no man because if "God is for you then who can be against you". I then had to leave England for my safety and was on the back-foot in Israel, not knowing what I should do or where my life was going, but as always when traveling to Israel - The Holy Land - it was a life changing experience and I learnt alot from it, ready to come home and continue standing my ground and fighting the good fight against the Moslems through my blog, with the confidence you gain from travelling in the Holy Land like Our fellow Knights.

Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived, God is not mocked; for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

If you sow into Gods work you will reap from God, this is the spiritual dynamic from God within Christianity in giving and receiving. So please if you give to this mandate, give with joy and expect to receive back from God and God alone, charge it to His account and He will bring the increase for you and your family so that you can be an example and bright shining light in this dark world to all of the unbelievers. The mandate cannot be fulfilled without you and it will be fulfilled so it is a question of whether you are in or out because there is no middle ground.

Now is the time for people to step forward and be counted, many people have offered me help along the way but it was not Gods time for that help to be given because God had not finished with the refining process upon my life. He needed to strip me of everything physically so that I would know that He is my source and shield, the one to turn to in times of need, and that my faith in Him will never fail me even with the legions of Hell encamped against the gates. This is the faith that we must all attain ready for the heat of battle. We no longer live in a peaceful world and it is Our collective responsibility to defend the civilized world for the sake of Our children and the future of planet Earth.

We must defeat Islam on every front and the time is ticking upon us all.

I thank God for all things and pray that He will now open doors and shut doors so that we can take this to the next level and physically defend Our human rights from these barbaric savages who do not respect or live by human rights who are actively physically at war with each of us who are not Moslem.

To God goes all the glory and lets look forward to the future together and dying together serving one another in protecting the weak and defenceless from the barbarians sent from the pit of hell.

In His service

LionHeart

7 comments:

Always On Watch said...

I was due to be on an Internet radio station last week but because of my situation and what has happened over the last week I was not able to go on and I let the hosts of the show down which I am really sorry about.

I understand!

God speed!

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize your position and I feel for you, but wish there was more I could do for you personally. While I'm currently in the hot seat as well financially, I can only hope it turns for both of us. Let me know how things go, and in case I don't hear from you, you know how to get in touch with me, and I will pass on my phone number in our next email exchange.

Anonymous said...

Can't do anything more tangible than pray for you at present, but have posted about your plight at my own blog in the hope that someone else can.

Anonymous said...

You are playing the role of the Dark Ages' Peter the Hermit .. only idiots can fall for it but they're many :)

One would wonder why all this animosity towards Islam and Muslims!

If an illiterate bedwan from the desert of Arabia can post such a huge threat to the moderm civilized world then this Bedwan is worth observing and studying.

You guys are making me wanna become a Muslim. If he claimed that the "Creator" sent him 1500 years ago and until this day his claim is manifesting with such a level of accuracy, then I think his religion is worth a try.

I don't know about you but I'm tired of worshiping another human who died and shows no sign of life.

At least Muhammed's God does not die. At least Muhammed's God was not abused by a bunch of drunks and was not crucified. At least Muhammed's God gets all the glory and right of worship rather than going through Muhammed to get to God. At least Muhammed's God did not take a break for a couple of days and did not play dead just to amuze a few low expectational drug addicts and drunks.

At least Muhammed's God is for everybody.

I think you're just jealous of Muslims . . .

Anonymous said...

You are playing the role of the Dark Ages' Peter the Hermit .. only idiots can fall for it but they're many :)

One would wonder why all this animosity towards Islam and Muslims!

If an illiterate bedwan from the desert of Arabia can post such a huge threat to the moderm civilized world then this Bedwan is worth observing and studying.

You guys are making me wanna become a Muslim. If he claimed that the "Creator" sent him 1500 years ago and until this day his claim is manifesting with such a level of accuracy, then I think his religion is worth a try.

I don't know about you but I'm tired of worshiping another human who died and shows no sign of life.

At least Muhammed's God does not die. At least Muhammed's God was not abused by a bunch of drunks and was not crucified. At least Muhammed's God gets all the glory and right of worship rather than going through Muhammed to get to God. At least Muhammed's God did not take a break for a couple of days and did not play dead just to amuze a few low expectational drug addicts and drunks.

At least Muhammed's God is for everybody.

I think you're just jealous of Muslims . . .

Anonymous said...

Are you deranged or stupid?
Only an idiot or someone without logic or a moral invertebrate can say so silly things like:

" I don't know about you but I'm tired of worshiping another human who died and shows no sign of life"....

"At least Muhammed's God does not die."
"At least Muhammed's God was not abused by a bunch of drunks and was not crucified."

"At least Muhammed's God is for everybody."

please take your new faith, we don't need stupidity, I invite you to leave the Truth, go on with your pedophile false prophet and happiness with you new god tha needs human life to weak up the morning

echnaton

Anonymous said...

"human life"...read: "human BLOOD"

echnaton