29 March 2007

Open the Door...

Revelation 1:8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord“who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

( I believe what Pastor John Hagee believes - please click here)

Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.

Thank You...

I would like to take this opportunity to 'Thank' everybody who has been following my writings, who have left comments and encouragement on my blog. It has been very much needed (more than you realise), extremely appreciated and I read all of them.

I apologise for not responding to the majority of comments left but due to my personal situation I hope you understand the reason why.

God knows who each of you are...

'People of the Civilized World'

God bless you

LionHeart

4 comments:

Geoff said...

Luke 22:36

He said, "This is different. Get ready for trouble. Look to what you'll need; there are difficult times ahead. Pawn your coat and get a sword."

Lionheart said...

Thank you Drakes drum, on the ball as usual...

Luke 22:36 Then He said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one.

LionHeart

Anonymous said...

If memory serves,

"And they said 'Lord, here are two swords', and He said, 'It is enough'.

Whatever happens next, know we're praying for you, LH. God be with you.

Anonymous said...

God bless you Lion Heart