1 January 2001

Part 1. Low-level Civil War

Things are not alright in Great Britain, as we can clearly see from last weeks failed horrific car bombings. The military wing of the Islamic Kingdom within our midst is actively working towards murdering us and destroying our British way of life. It is about time people woke up to their surroundings and what is happening under the surface of day to day life within Great Britain before it is too late and we are past the point of no return, with our society collapsing in upon itself becoming even more lawless than what it is already.

The streets have become a war zone with the innocent in society on the receiving end of this lawlessness and anarchy.

I have friends who are dead, family who are dead, I have friends whose lives are completely ruined, there are many of my friends still exposed and there is a whole generation of young people who are the future of our communities who are directly exposed to Al Qaeda’s Jihad against British society within the confines of my community. This is all happening with the forces that are paid to protect the British public unable and inept to stop this low-level civil war, one of Islam and Al Qaeda’s frontlines in their global Jihad.

Who then are the ones who suffer from our police services inaction?

The weak, the innocent and the vulnerable, exactly the ones who the British authorities are paid to protect in our supposedly modern 21st Century law abiding democratic society.

We face a military Islamic enemy upon our streets who are conducting a civil war against us, that have a political ‘Islamic’ agenda with clear set goals. This makes our British laws obsolete when facing a military enemy and is the reason why the police can do nothing but sit back and watch as our communities are over run by this blood thirsty Islamic monster. When I say monster I mean everything that makes up the workings of the religious, political and military Islamic beast that is intent on our destruction which is ravaging and destroying my community and country on a daily basis.

If the police cannot do anything to stop this murderous Islamic beast then what hope is there for the future of my homeland and what are we the innocent non-Moslem British public supposed to do?

Just sit back and watch while our communities are pumped with Al Qaeda’s street drugs with our friends, our families and our neighbours lives destroyed, the whole community forced into Dhimmitude through Moslem violence, intimidation and fear and then ultimately our communities taken over with us surrounded by Islamic dominance.

A real nice reality don’t you think? And is exactly what is happening.

My forefathers never sacrificed their lives upon the battlefields of the world for this my homeland and the community where I live, so that now in my generation Islam could set up camp, build its Kingdom and then conduct Jihad (Holy War) to take over my country.

Come on those of you in positions of power and especially the Christian ones, how can you sit back allowing this to happen to your homeland?

If what is happening to my community is what the leaders of this country want, or it is something they do not care about, then those of us who can, might as well all move out to somewhere less populated with Moslems as soon as possible, we will then be a whole lot safer for a few years!

Islam and its Moslem followers cannot live peacefully with non-Moslem society, Islam teaches that when they are in a minority to keep their heads down and play the peace card and then when they are in a majority or their numbers are large enough to then start to enforce Islamic dominance upon the population. Islam teaches that Moslems are superior human beings and that non-Moslems are nothing less than dirt and it is their divine Islamic duty to enforce Allah’s laws – Sharia law – upon all mankind.

You probably will not believe that, that is your choice and personal opinion but what I would say is please come back and watch this extremely important revealing video first before you reject that claim: Undercover Mosque

We face a modern 21st Century Islamic paramilitary army upon the streets of my community who are taking over and no one is doing anything about it. I am here on the ground crying out for help with everyone listening and sitting back watching and ignoring this modern 21st Century ‘theatre of War’ as it is over run by the Islamic enemy.

Those in power ignore it at your own personal peril!

You tell me what the future consequences of this inaction will be? It does not take a rocket scientist to add it all up and come up with a picture.

It would be easier for everyone if I said nothing about the situation my community faces, leaving the situation out of sight and out of mind from those who cannot see it. Several different ‘forces’ have actively tried to silence the truth I speak and intimidate me into silence which I will explain through this post. I will also explain the reason why I will not and cannot be silenced, not by anyone!

Matthew 10:27 – 31 Jesus Teaches the Fear of God “Whatever I tell you in the dark, speak in the light; and what you hear in the ear, preach on the housetops. 28 And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. 29 Are not two sparrows sold for a copper coin? And not one of them falls to the ground apart from your Father’s will. 30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. 31 Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.

I have friends who I have grown up with whose lives are now ruined because of Al Qaeda’s aggressive targeted Jihad against them and my community, also what are the consequences for the future of the community I grew up in and ultimately our children’s futures living here if everyone is forced into silence by the Islamic Kingdom and its paramilitary army of street soldiers who are conducting Jihad (Holy War) against us?

If I was to sit back and do nothing and say nothing when I know and see what is going on, then what type of friend or person am I?

I personally will not be silenced through fear by Moslem intimidation and violence or anyone else’s intimidation and threats of violence.

There comes a point though when I have to say enough is enough why should I bother if no one else is bothered, what can one man do against an army of hundreds of highly organised, heavily armed and extremely wealthy street soldiers. I might as well put up and shut up like everyone else, turn my back, walk away and get on with my life and watch as my homeland is destroyed and taken over.

You will say I am exaggerating about the threat upon the streets but believe me I am not and it will all be revealed with supportive evidence through this post. The police and security services know exactly what I am saying is the truth because it is their job to know what is happening on the streets of Great Britain and the internal and external threat our country faces.

Ask yourself this; whose agenda were the highly educated Islamic Moslem Doctors working too when they aimed to blow up several cars killing untold innocent young people outside the Tiger Tiger night club and on the streets of London, or when they drove a human car bomb into Glasgow Airport.

What was the agenda behind these acts of horror aimed at you and me?

There is a global Islamic war happening around the entire world within every Nation on Earth. Here in Great Britain that war is being played out on the ground in a street and neighbourhood near you by British born Moslems along with their International Moslem brothers. We have an Islamic Kingdom in our midst that is built up of upwards of 3 million Moslems. Out of this cess pool of 3 million spiritually sick human beings there is a significantly large, that the government class as, a ‘minority’, who are the military wing of Islam in Britain who are actively engaged in armed Jihad (Holy War) against our non-Moslem British society and way of life.

This is the 21st Century Civil War facing Great Britain, with this post being an expose from one of the frontlines. It is an on the ground first hand account of my personal experiences, from where I live, so please follow my blog to see the seriousness and severity of the situation facing my community and ultimately the whole of the country.

Part 1. Low-level Civil War
Part 2. Fortress Bury Park
Part 3. Al Qaeda links to Bury Park
Part 4. Allah’s Luton militia
Part 5. The Luton & Dunstable taxi cartel
Part 6. Dunstable – Royal Town
Part 7. Chemical warfare
Part 8. Islamic Kingdom building
Part 9. Threats, intimidation & Inaction
Part 10. Terror attacks – The Potential
Part 11. What God showed me
Part 12. A Message to God’s Church



Email: lutonlionheart@gmail.com
Web: lionheartuk.blogspot.com

Lionheart

No comments: