Homepage - Click link
Psalm 23 A Psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. 3 He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness For His name’s sake. 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. 5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over. 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me All the days of my life; And I will dwell in the house of the LORD Forever.
Comments posted on this blog are the responsibility of the individuals who post them and not the blog author. They will, and have been, published in the interest of debate and opinion over the subject matter.
News from the Holy Land
- Just wondering...
- Gove - The Stealth Assassin
- "Strange": Boris concedes leadership ambitions
- Cameron 'under fire' before Chilcot release
- Cameron to preside over Chilcot release
- Great Britain's finances regain their strength
- Sturgeon going against the 'will' of the British p...
- Corbyn could be the last man standing in the UK op...
- Tory Leadership Race
- Cameron's EU humiliation
- Boris & Osborne
- The Death of the UK opposition Government
- No Confidence in Great Britain's Government
- Great Britain at the 'mercy' of 2 dead ducks
- Today's 'sitting' Labour opposition Government
- How long can Cameron sit in place?
- How will the Conservative Government look tomorrow...
- War Criminal Blair opposes the Democratic process ...
- Corbyn 'fighting' to survive
- And a 'Happy New Year'
- The Death throws of a Political Dictatorship
- Trump in 'celebratory' mood
- Next Step - Article 50
- Trump supports Britain's 'Brexit' Government
- Blair's threats against the will of the British pe...
- A Democratic Revolt
- No mandate to Lead another day...
- Farage concedes even before the count?
- Voting's over
- Cameron's head on the 'chopping block'
- 'A Day of Hope' for Great Britain
- CIA reviving anti-Russian spying committee
- Jewish Temple Mount
- EU Army Project
- Russian spies supporting Football Hooliganism
- Cliff Richard cleared of accusations
- British Army urged to vote BREXIT
- Veterans fight for BREXIT
- Jo Cox murder 'Terror Related'
- BREXIT - NATO - EU Army - National Security
- The timely murder of MP Jo Cox
- The Fate of British Journalist John Cantlie
- Madeleine McCann 'conspiracy'
- Freud linked to Prime Suspect Murat
- Lord Guthrie backs Brexit
- Thomas Mair's first 'public appearance'
- Police confirm Labour MP Assassinated
- MI5 & The War on Terror
- Labour MP murder turns into Terrorism probe
- Thomas Mair ideology
- Did Daily Mail's Katie Hopkins 'inspire' Labour MP...
- UK immigration debate
- Heywood 'abusing' his position
- ISIS ideological training in Luton
- VIP paedophile invited the McCann's for dinner
- ▼ June (155)
- ► 2015 (750)
- ► 2014 (671)
- ► 2012 (279)
- ► 2011 (155)
- ► 2010 (59)
- ► 2009 (132)
- ► 2008 (394)
- ► 2007 (400)
- ► 2001 (96)
- Radar Site
- Born A Templar
- Islam Watch
- Winter Soldier
- Charlies Parrot
- Crude oil
- Virtue Online
- Templar Site
- French Crusader
- Drakes Drum
- United British Alliance
- England Forever
- Wanted for Treason
- Missing children
- Removal of Child pimping
- For Zion's Sake
- Jon Quixote World
- Maverick News Network
- Vigilant Freedom
- Always on Watch 2
- The Gathering Storm
- Anti Islamic Alliance
- Obobs World
- Red Alerts
- The Freedom Fighter
- Blog to America
- Strong Israel
- CIC Israel - LA
- Children of Holocaust survivors
- The Midnight Sun
- Open Democracy
- Perilous Times
- Flanders fields
- Womens Lens
- Little Concrete Piranhas
- Highest Infidelity
- Stop Islamic Conquest
- Conservative Beach Girl
- Steven Harkonnen
- Democracy Frontline
- Fortress Australia
- Australian Islamist Monitor
- Fortress Australia Outpost