26 July 2007

From the 'Heart'

A Personal Message to Luton's British born Pakistani Moslem Paramilitary army

This Video is a warning about the Moslem Brotherhood project that was created for the implementation of Islamic Law and Islamic dominance across the globe.

This project is the foundation behind the modern global Jihad (Holy War) and the Islamification of the Western World.

The background song is my personal message to each and every one of you within Fortress Bury Park Luton who have threatened my life and who are conducting Jhad against the innocence of my community on a daily basis in your civil war against us, your peaceful non-Moslem neighbours.

Matthew 22:14
“For many are called, but few are chosen.”

The Living God whom I serve knows each and everyone of you and He knew what was coming that is why He chose me, and I will not fail Him.


It has begun..

Deus Vult



Click play to watch video and listen to the song.




Templar Prayer
courtesy of Highlander

Prayer of the Knights.
O Lord, For Thy five wounds that we carry on our insignia we pray to Thee.
Give us the strength to love All beings of the world That Thy Father has created and, more so, our enemies. Free our soul and heart from sin, from partiality, from egoism and from cowardice so that we can be worthy of Thy sacrifice.
Let Thy Spirit fall upon us all, The Knights of the Holy Sepulchre, so that it may render us as convinced and sincere ambassadors of Peace and Love among our brothers and, especially, among all those who do not believe in Thee.
Give us Faith to face all the problems of everyday life and to deserve the day to approach Thy presence humbly but without fear.


Amen

In service of the King

Lionheart

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for that (from Australia again!) I have just emailed a link to this to people and included this link on the same subject
http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=22415

Anonymous said...

Woops! That link didn't work. It was an article in frontpage magazine about the Muslim Brotherhood project.

Lionheart said...

Hello my Australian friend, thanks for visiting my blog.

Yeah the link does work..

Thanks and God bless

Lionheart

Anonymous said...

Interesting video...would have prefered a more rousing song (not that I don't like tom petty!)

Anonymous said...

No person, christian or Jew can afford to ever back down LionHeart, we must prevail...

Lionheart said...

Thank you for coming onto my blog anonymous.

The song was a personal song, not a song to rouse an army.

God bless you

Lionheart

Anonymous said...

ur a twisted craked up fein ur the one who is fuked in the head fuk u and fuk ur bullshit paul y did u move out of downside for u crakhead dont get scared i know wer u are now im jus givin u time so y did u move out?

Lionheart said...

Just remember, I know everyone who lives on Downside where you ply your trade in 'death' against my friends so time is swiftly running out for you.

Lionheart

Anonymous said...

support from australia again, will return to fight on the streets of yorkshire we are all with you

Anonymous said...

No way!!! A good friend told me you were in deep shit!!! My thoughts are with you. Islam out of the UK

Anonymous said...

No way!!! A good friend told me you were in deep shit!!! My thoughts are with you. Islam out of the UK