22 June 2007

Typical

This is a prime example of the Islamic Kingdom’s leaders.

There is now a blog appeared called New Generation that is in response to my exposure of the Islamic Kingdoms terrorist activity against my community and country. I mentioned him the other day under the “I have a fan of my writings” post

As with all the gullible Moslem sheep people who do what their Islam leaders tell them like strapping bombs to themselves and committing suicide, I now have this boy bugging me on behalf of his older Moslem brothers when he should be sitting at home playing on his XBOX or doing his homework.

The leaders of the Islamic Kingdom of Luton have chosen a young gullible Moslem sheep to do their dirty work for them and pester me trying to deny the facts surrounding his Islamic community and to also try and locate where I am. TYPICAL

first of all I had the racist Moslem ranting at me with his caps lock on, who could not string a sentence together, then I had “I run Luton Bobby Khan” who again could not string a sentence together making death threats against me and my family, and now I have this boy wasting his time when he should be doing his homework trying to defend his Moslem community when the facts speak for themselves.

The truth to the Islamic Kingdom of Bury Park Luton is plain to see for everyone.

Those of us who live in and around the area of Luton know full well who are the ones pumping our communities with Al Qaeda’s Heroin & Crack cocaine, and the whole Nation is well aware of the Moslem monsters of 7/7 being issued their last rites by their Moslem masters in the Bury Park community of Luton before setting off on their journey to ‘hell and eternal torment’ from Luton train station committing suicide for Al Qaeda that resulted in the deaths of 52 innocent people and the wounding of over 700. It is also a fact that every major terrorist bomb trial recently involving Al Qaeda trained terrorists has major links to the Bury Park community of Luton.

Is it me living in a fantasy world thinking that the Bury Park community of Pakistani Moslems living in Luton is a threat to my community, my country and British society or is it you for thinking that terrorism and acts of terror have nothing to do with Islam and your community?

Please read this: duty to kill the infidel from the Koran

Why deny the truth about your Islamic Kingdom and the cult religion that you follow?

Islam is a dark murderous suppressive religion with a war mongering false prophet paedophile as its example to follow.

Allah is an idol created by the devil to draw innocent human beings away from the Living God, the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Israel and the truth contained in the Holy Bible.

You do not do yourselves justice sending this ‘boy’ to do your dirty work for you.

I am throwing him overboard so will be deleting any comments from him.

You are more than welcome to watch as I sail by though and enjoy my writings NG, you do say that you enjoy reading them.

Ill send you a life line before you depart: Jesus said “you must be born again to see the Kingdom of Heaven”

He said “I am the Way, the Truth and the Life, no one comes to the Father except through me”

”For God so loved the World that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life”

If you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour you will be saved. He died on the cross for you and for me so that we could be forgiven of all of our sins no matter what they are.

We must accept His sacrifice upon the cross for the forgiveness of those sins.

He died so that we might live.

Reject Islam and the darkness and embrace the truth and the light before it is too late for you.

I pray that Jesus will touch your soul and reveal His truth to you.

God bless you my friend in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth and I thank God for your life and that it was you He sent to try and defend the darkness of Islam because you have now caught a glimpse of the light which your soul cannot deny. It is up to you now whether your soul progresses into enlightenment or whether your soul goes back into the cavern of darkness.

I love you my brother but will not tolerate the murder and oppression that your religion seeks to enforce upon me, my family, my friends, my community and my country.

This is a Christian Nation, living under the shadow of Almighty God, the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Israel and will always be a Christian Nation no matter what hell throws against us at the hands of Islam and its Moslem followers of which at this moment in time you are one.

Jesus I Love you – If you said it ask Him in.

In service of the King

Lionheart

“God resists the Proud and gives His grace to the humble”

Pride denies the truth and humility accepts it and in Gods eyes through Jesus Christ, He punishes one decision and blesses the other.

It is hard for a Moslem to accept the truth because it means that everything you have been taught and brought up knowing is wrong. No one ever wants to be wrong so it is easier to deny the truth and go back into the lie which is comfortable. Imagine the consequences of accepting Christ as your Saviour; you would rock the boat that is your life with friends and family disowning you and others wanting to kill you as an apostate. No wonder it is so hard for Moslems to step over into the Light, it takes a man to make that step because of the life consequences you then face.

Christianity is based on Love and forgiveness.

Islam is based on ‘peace’ but peace only comes if you are a Moslem or a Dhimmi ( non-Moslem second class citizen) paying the jizya tax.

I would prefer to be a part of a Kingdom based on Love and forgiveness than a Kingdom based on peace earned through suppression and murder, living in fear.

You are blessed to have been born in this a Christian Nation; this is why you live at peace because the foundation of our Nation is based on our peaceful loving Judeo/Christian heritage.

Look at Gaza, look at Iraq, look at Iran, look at Lebanon, who has the biggest guns and survives the fighting gets the power and the people are forced to accept it or they are killed. Islam instils such fear into its followers, the wider community lives under fear of death for rejecting the evil and suppression it contains with many Moslems more than willing to carry out the death sentence for apostates for Allah.

We do not accept that type of behaviour or rule of law in this country because we are a civilized Nation and people, yet your Islamic communities in our country still forces this fear in the people of the community, that is why people living in your communities have no choice but to carry the label “Moslem” through fear of death.

Those who carry the label ‘Moslem’ support Mohamed and his ways, and those ways are what many Moslems are following today that is why they are at war with non-Moslem society, seeking to force Islam upon this Nation and people seeking to subjugate them under Islamic dominance.

That is not tolerated in Britain and if there is any people who are not Moslem but forced to carry the label and they would fear for their lives for rejecting Islam then they must seek out a Church, the Church will give safety, security and a place of sanctuary to anyone in fear of their lives for rejecting Islam.

People must be brave enough to start rejecting the label Moslem if they do not agree with the darkness it contains and the murderous acts it commands its followers to do.

We all must unite and stand together against this modern global Evil - Islam

Islam is fundamentally dark, suppressive and murderous cult; the facts show us this time and time again.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

About 3 years ago I dropped into a black hole – four months of absolute terror. I wanted to end my life, but somehow [Holy Spirit], I reached out to a friend who took me to hospital. I had three visits [hospital] in four months – I actually thought I was in hell. I imagine I was going through some sort of metamorphosis [mental, physical & spiritual]. I had been seeing a therapist [1994] on a regular basis, up until this point in time. I actually thought I would be locked away – but the hospital staff was very supportive [I had no control over my process]. I was released from hospital 16th September 1994, but my fear, pain & shame had only subsided a little. I remember this particular morning waking up [home] & my process would start up again [fear, pain, & shame]. No one could help me, not even my therapist [I was terrified]. I asked Jesus Christ to have mercy on me & forgive me my sins. Slowly, all my fear has dissipated & I believe Jesus delivered me from my “psychological prison.” I am a practicing Catholic & the Holy Spirit is my friend & strength; every day since then has been a joy & blessing. I deserve to go to hell for the life I have led, but Jesus through His sacrifice on the cross, delivered me from my inequities. John 3: 8, John 15: 26, are verses I can relate to, organically. He’s a real person who is with me all the time. I have so much joy & peace in my life, today, after a childhood spent in orphanages [England & Australia]. God LOVES me so much. Fear, pain, & shame, are no longer my constant companions. I just wanted to share my experience with you [Luke 8: 16 – 17].

Peace Be With You
Micky

Lionheart said...

Thanks for reading my blog Michael and sharing in part your testimony to the truth to those who will read this post, especially the Moslems who are now stopping by.

We overcome the devil by the Blood of the Lamb and the Word of our Testimony.

The Message of Christ is the Power of God unto Salvation.

God bless you brother

Lionheart

newGeneration said...

http://newgeneration-lu4.blogspot.com/
new one for you,

i wont be around for a month as i am going away to study Islamic law and other religions interactions with Islam so let me know what you think if you get a chance to read it.

newGeneration