16 May 2007

Dunstable public Enemy No.1 Dave Shar & The Devil

Christian perspective

Ezekiel 3:17 - 19
Ezekiel is a Watchman
17 “Son of Man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; therefore hear a word from my mouth, and give them warning from me:18 “When I say to the wicked, You shall surely die,’ and you give him no warning, nor speak to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life, that same wicked man shall surely die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand.19 “Yet, if you warn the wicked, and he does not turn from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered your soul.

A man of God opened his home up to me giving me a place to sleep of a night rather than sleeping in a car which I had to do for nearly a week because of my situation brought on by Luton Moslems. Since staying in his home I have felt the tangible presence of God and not stopped dreaming during my sleep hours.


My first night sleeping under this ‘man of God’s’ anointing God gave me a dream in which there was Dave Shar and the Devil. Never before have I had a dream like it, I felt and realised the presence of the devil seeking after Dave Shar, my interpretation of the dream is that the devil is waiting to take Dave Shar’s soul to the fiery furnace of Hell, and this blog post is his warning before it is too late for his eternal soul once he is dead. I believe it is already too late for his human life and now the devil sits waiting to take his eternal soul to hell.

This is your time to repent Dave Shar and turn to the living God and ask for His forgiveness and mercy upon your soul before it is too late.

Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment

The false prophet Mohamed and the devils creation ‘Allah’ will not help you now as you stand before the living God. Now is the time to reject Islam and embrace the truth and receive the Salvation of your Soul.

Click to see God’s plan of Salvation for your life - Plan of Salvation

I am not going to go into a long post, all I am going to do is tell you my dream and leave it in your hands as you stand before my God under His judgement. Your time upon this earth is up because of your continual evil actions towards the innocent in society and the threat you pose to Our community. Because of His Love and Grace though He is giving you an opportunity now to step across into the light of His kingdom and receive the gift of Salvation before it is too late for you.

Now is your time to repent and accept Jesus Christ into your life as your Saviour.


We all know you are a police informer, it is common knowledge on these streets where you live, and I expect there is information on you giving intelligence on many Moslem gangsters in Luton somewhere. You seek to walk in all worlds betraying all people for your own selfish evil gains and the time has come for you to be removed because you threaten the vulnerable by your actions – You are a threat to everyone not least the Islamic kingdom of Luton – You are a treacherous traitor to everyone and your time is up

When God has removed you it will then be time for Dave Short to leave Our community or face the exact same fate as you as a consequences of his actions the same as you. 2 Years ago God asked me “Who is going to take Dave Shorts mantle?” the mantle of being head bouncer in the town. I was puzzled at this and concluded that he was going to be removed at some point – DEAD – and now things in life are all taking shape for this to come to pass. The case for his removal will follow if he does not leave this town because I am already hearing stories of factual incidents of him beating up young non-Moslem men protecting Moslem business’ in Dunstable. He also killed one of my friends and certain police officers helped him get off of the charges. This goes to show I was right in claiming he was Dunstable’s traitor and that he has links into the police station through the rotten apples in the local police force.

Both of you have no other option but to leave Our community and seek out the sanctuary of a Church somewhere so that you can receive God’s grace upon your life and His salvation. My thoughts are that you won’t but that is your decision so we look on in anticipation towards both your fate.

James 4:6 God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble.

May God forgive you and have mercy on your Soul

I ask the Church to pray for God’s will to be done in this situation.

In His service

LionHeart

Please read these articles:-

Public Enemy No.1 - The case for his removal

A Warning to the Dunstable Community


Father, I now commit this situation that you have given me, back into your hands and I pray that your will, will now be done in this situation. The innocent and vulnerable in our Christian society need protecting from the un-enlightened Moslem wolves like Dave Shar & non-Moslem Dihmmi's like Dave Short who are destroying and hurting your peaceful innocent flock. I pray for Dave Shar's salvation but know ultimately that if his name is not written in the 'Lambs book of life' then no prayer I pray will have any effect on you or him. Dave Shar is now your responsibility and I ask that you do a quick work for all to see.

As Elijah prayed: 1 Kings 18:36 - 37 At the time of sacrifice, the prophet Elijah stepped forward and prayed: "O LORD, God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel, let it be known today that you are God in Israel and that I am your servant and have done all these things at your command. 37 Answer me, O LORD, answer me, so these people will know that you, O LORD, are God, and that you are turning their hearts back again."

In Jesus' most precious name - Amen

"Take heed to the warning Dave Short because your removal is next, God has already spoken to me about you so I already know your fate".

7 comments:

JeepThang said...

God is merciful.

Anonymous said...

Grow up and get a life. Having a chip on your shoulder will get you nowhere in life. Seems your a little yoo green with envy with this Shah guy, along with many well to do asians in luton.

Mmmm, Lakshmi Mittal....The UK's richest man...oooooh is he the UK's biggest narco supplier now Mr Envy.

Family, if you weren't such a cahv loser and had some respect maybe you would get somewhere.

Lionheart said...

Mittal is no different from the likes of you or Shah.

Making money from the plight of others.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article1909761.ece

Shah's fate is sealed!!!

Anonymous said...

You say your a religios man but preach hatred towards others. You say your a "lion" but you hide behind your PC giving it all mouth.

"A Lions Mouth a Rabbits Heart"

If you wanted to do something about this guy maybe you would of done, but guys like you are all mouth.

Your a "former" drug dealer that is how you know Shah and all his intimate dealings, could it be you didn't get a big enough piece of the cake?

Get a life, I know exactly who you are, living your pathetic little existance in some bedroomu under "witness protection" LOL.

Luton/Dunstable is not the Bronx, or be that matter Hackney, your glorified stories are one for Martin Scorcese to take a look at.

How many shootings have there been in Luton/Dunstable in the last year?

The Adams of North London?

Lionheart said...

I look forward to finding out who you are...

Hopefully not a traitor to the moslem kingdom because that then makes you a threat to the National security of Britian.

We know what eventually happens to threats.

lionheart

Anonymous said...

Heart coughcough RabbitHeart, you really need to stop watching all those gangster movies.

Your alliance with neo-fascism will be some what of a surprise to your socalled "followers", "Me,Myself...and schizo..I" LOL, when they find out your Jewish roots.

Shit-stirring lo-life, could that be the reason Charlotte left you?

Or further that, would you like me to post your former family address so that "Don Shah" and his cronies can know of your wherabouts.

Les always knew you were a freak, just goes to show why Jews are so hated?

Lionheart said...

The Bible does clearly state that the devil is the chief of all liars.

Your words show where your loyalties lie and who is in control of you.

Not one word of truth as everbody who knows me would confirm.

Charlotte??

Jewish??

Les??

Go back to bed and sleep well now you have started something with me you cannot stop.

and by the way it shows your intelligence to offer Shar my old address. If I am in witness protection as you say, what good is my old address??

Duurrr

Douch bag - As the americans would say.

God bless you

Lionheart